Fasten Your Seat Belt…
Get Ready For Your Senior…
To Experience an Electrifying…
“1.21 Giga-Watt”… Self-Esteem Boosting…
Photoshoot with George Dean!!
Senior Session$200 Session Fee + $500 Minimum Order
- “In-Studio” Senior Pictures – Inside my portrait studio, the weather is always perfect, there is no crazy wind,we can dress for any season no matter what the weather is outside, & your private dressing room is just steps away! There is a private bathroom too. And Mom’s love the Keurig machine! Additionally, I have some of the coolest, one-of-a-kind, backgrounds too! Your in-studio senior pictures will not only make your friends insanely jealous and green with envy but will cause all your friends to say, “You should be a model!”. George Dean WILL bring out, showcase, & transform your unique look and style into incredible, fashion-forward senior pictures that could be on the cover of a magazine. George is famous for his fashion-styled, magazine cover, in-studio senior pictures. And.. every client comes to appreciate what “lighting” can do for a portrait. Lighting can truly transform a “picture” into a “portrait”. You will never look at artwork the same way again!
- “Outdoor” Senior Pictures -Depending on your style, guys might get a cool James Dean feeling,and girls might get a Bohemian sun-flare portrait that could be on a billboard. The background might with a cool brick wall, a rusted door, or that big gorgeous Texas sky! And…remember this…the more clothing options you bring, the more George can create! If you don’t bring it, we can’t use it. So.. please, please, please bring it! 🙂
- Weekday & Weekend Session Available– As a full-time portrait studio, we strive to be accommodating to busy schedules of high school seniors and their parents. Many seniors can come during the week for a 9AM or 4PM session – and that works great! Some require a weekend appointment to work around their practices, band schedule, acting lessons, choir performances, bass fishing tournaments (yes bass fishing), … We will make it work.
- Multiple Outfits Photographed – Empty the closet and “bring it all”! Don’t waste one second trying to figure out “what to bring” – let George pick the clothing out for you! Often times, George will create fresh combinations of clothing that color harmonizes with your skin tone, eye color, and background choices. And…are you ready for this?? You will most likely wear some of your clothing backwards.. even inside out! The “styling” of your photoshoot will be handled entirely by George Dean’s artistic eye! Watch Video #1 ➡️
- The shoot will last for 1-2 hours. Guys tend to be shorter sessions and girls have longer sessions BUT we won’t be watching the clock – we will be having a blast! Witness the senior transform into a model right before your eyes. You will hear them say in excitement, “I can’t believe that is me.” or “Dude, that is cool!” or “I can’t believe I am beautiful”.They WILL feel like a MOVIE STAR – bursting at the seams with happiness and self esteem. The new found confidence often lasts for months – even years! This is MY gift to EVERY senior! Your senior will feel like a MILLION bucks. And, moms are always amazed at how many beautiful images I create in such a short period of time – heck, isn’t that one reason you hire a professional photographer!
- Full Professional Retouching– As a portrait artist and oil painter, I approach each senior picture with the heart of an artist. With a “paint brush” in hand, I pay close attention to the lighting of highlights and shadows. I use a narrow color palette to ensure color harmony and arrange the composition to be pleasing to the eye. All of my artist instincts guides my artfully applied photoshop in the right spots to ensure a beautiful image. My images NEVER looked “photoshopped” (that is the key!). Proper lighting…choosing the right clothing to complement the pose and mood of the portrait while color harmonizing with the background….and artfully applied retouching ensures the highest quality of portraits my clients deserve.
- 99% Seniors Do Their Own Make-Up – You do NOT have to spend the money on a professional hair and make up artist. 99% of my seniors do their own! You see, professional studio lighting & retouching does the rest. I recommend, you be the authentic you! Now… if a mom want’s to give her senior a “day of pampering”… then schedule to have her hair and make up done before the photoshoot – just make sure the makeup artist KNOWS the senior is doing a photoshoot! However, I honestly recommend you do you own hair and make up.
- Schedule Your Senior Session– You can book online 24/7. Today, you will pay the $200 Session Fee. You will also let me know 2 or 3 dates that works for you. Even if you don’t have a date in mind right now, you can still book your session and we can pick dates later – no biggie. I will email you within one business day confirming your appointment date & time of your upcoming senior pictures photoshoot with George Dean.
Out of Town Clients
Every year, I photograph seniors who fly in from all over the country for a session. Most will fly in Friday, we photograph on Saturday, and pick out your pictures Sunday morning, and fly back Sunday afternoon.
I am also available for travel to YOUR location. I have shoot in out of state locations like Georgia, Louisiana, Kentucky, …. Call me to inquire about traveling to your location.
Seniors have flown in from Alaska, New Mexico, Colorado, Utah, Nebraska, Florida, Kentucky, Arkansas, & others.
This makes for an amazing mother-daughter bonding trip her senior year!
2. If you want to stay near my studio, book a room at the Fairfield Inn in Denton, TX. 1-940-384-1700. It is very nice and right across the street. (There is also a very nice Bed & Breakfast in Denton Called “Wildwood Inn”.)
3. We will do a “full session” on a Saturday. Yes, bring as much as you can! That night, I’ll photoshop & prep all your images for your viewing on Sunday.
4. On Sunday morning (after you’ve had breakfast), we will meet at my studio to see all the images in my home theater room, pick out our favorites, place your order, & pay for your order.
5. I will have all the canvases, gift prints, fine art albums, …. shipped directly to your home via UPS within a few weeks.
Ready to Book a Senior Session?